Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello Everyone

Welcome to my blog.My name is Ret. Sgt. Pete Damon. I'm an Iraq  war veteran who lost both arms while serving there in Oct. of 2003.Since then I've been painting with oil paint and other media  both as a source of therapy and just because I love to do it.I've always been able to draw,but it  wasn't until after my injuries that I discovered painting. I've been pretty reclusive over the past few years, so in an effort to let people know what I've been up to I've decided to start blogging. I'll update this site from time to time with new paintings and let everyone know what I'm up to.Until then, I've put some recent paintings up and if you wish to purchase or inquire about any of them feel free to comment on this blog or e-mail me at dannyowen03@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment