Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Painting


                             " Ready to Score" 8"x8" oil on canvasboard $250


                 Over the last year my wife and I have had the privilege of being soccer parents for the first time since our  kids were born. Now I'll admit, I've never really been a fan of the sport. I myself, am  more partial to football or hockey. But going to these Sunday afternoon games has become a welcomed ritual for us now. We love to watch our son play and cheer him on enthusiastically. Practicing with him has become a great way to bond, and I'm sad to see the spring season come to an end. So much so, that I decided to do a painting to commemorate our new found enjoyment.

              For purchasing  info : Email me at dannyowen03@yahoo.com  * All paintings are framed and Ready to Hang with 3" wide "plein air" style gold frames.
                Please Help Share my blog on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the icons in the Upper Right Hand Column!

1 comment: