Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Return of "Full Moon Return"


"Full Moon Return" 24"x 36" oil on canvas w/ 3" wide gold frame
$1,600 SOLD
10% discount for military, veterans, millitary families and first responders


            Last February, I had entered the painting above into the "National Veterans Creative Arts Festival". I got a lot of positive feedback and inquiries on this blog when I first posted it back then. At the time, I couldn't accurately price the painting because I had no idea if it would win anything and I also wasn't able to tell when it would be returned to me. The painting won "Best in Show" in the local stage of judging at the Brockton VA Facility (Brockton,MA)  but did not place nationally. After the painting was returned to me, I went on to enter it in the "Pembroke Arts Festival" this summer where it received very positive reviews. It now hangs on the wall of my home where it sits and awaits the news of it's purchase. And to go to a new home and be admired by someone for years to come. 




For purchasing  info : Email me at dannyowen03@yahoo.com  * All paintings are framed and Ready to Hang with 3" wide "plein air" style gold frames.

                Please Help Share my blog on Facebook and Twitter by clicking the icons in the Upper Right Hand Column!
10% discount for



4 comments:

  1. Hey Peter!
    I remember this fantastic painting!
    Nice to see it posted again.
    It looks great next to you. (You look great too!)
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving buddy!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Were you able to complete all the options of this portal all by yourself or you needed some extra help?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Abstract Paintings
    Abstract Paintings Art

    ReplyDelete